MetaLine's cartridge spraying process is based on a novel packaging and application technology. The material is delivered ready for spraying in an airtight double-cartridge. It is only necessary to screw on the static mixer/spray-nozzle supplied. Using the MetaLine APPLICATOR S700, the cartridge's content are uniformly pressed into the static mixer, mixed thoroughly and sprayed on with air atomized through the nozzle attachement.
The user can freely determine his processing speed from 50 to 1,000 grams (0.1 to 2.2 lbs) material output per minute. This technology involves 3 different product types with divergent hardness and static friction:
- Atomizing is similar to spray gun painting, however, it is possible to apply far greater quantities and achieve considerably higher film thicknesses.
- MetaLine Series 700 coatings react very quickly and already 1 minute after application the material stops flowing. Owing to this, it is possible to achieve enormous film thicknesses quickly and uniformly - even on vertical surfaces or overhead.
- The cartridge's content is not making any contact with the APPLICATOR S700 at all, as it is sprayed off directly from the packaging not traveling through the spray tool. None whatsoever equipment cleaning is requried! The one-way static mixer will be disposed of after processing. Cartridges not used up completely can be removed and reused at a later stage.
- MetaLine Series 700 coating materials do not contain any solvents or water! They do not pose any hazard to the user during processing or curing. Nonetheless, they have to be processed in areas equipped with a suitable extraction system and respiratory masks are prescribed for the user.
- Owing to its durability, swiftness, and cleanliness, the MetaLine concept has gained a leading position in international surface protection. Preparing the substrate thoroughly beforehand is an absolute must! Handling requires know-how and initial training is mandatory!